Hi Lee,

Ironically enough I was looking at that new chapter of LOOPE yesterday and I noticed something in the netManager...

Under mActivateOperation(), look into the case statement... the postNetText option has a variable name that appears to be wrong. Try replacing it with this little snippet:

#postNetText:
    theData = lOperation[#data]
    NetID = postNetText(sURL, theData)

HTH,
~Mathew

Lee Blinco wrote:
Hi Irv
net error being returned is = 1.
the asp page is not set to return anything.
if i use net manager then the db is not updated, if i use the single lingo
command postNextText to the same page the db is updated.
So i'm still not sure why the netManager call aways fails.

Thanks for your tip Pedja i have now got a working system that uploads my
data in one big list which i parse at the asp page but i'd like to
understand why irv's netmanager is returning an error all the time.

Lee Blinco Multimedia Developer AVR Productions +44 (0)1462 819603