Try Microangelo. You can download a demo version to try it.
http://www.microangelo.us/
Cheers
Cath

At 13:48 20/02/2004 +1100, you wrote:
When I create an exe, how do I change its icon? I want to use my own custom icons on my projects rather than the standard Director icon that is automatically assigned.

Cheers
Alan

Alan Neilsen
Multimedia Developer
Learning Services
Deakin University
Geelong Waterfront Campus
Geelong, Victoria 3217
Telephone : +61 03 5227 8155
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Please feel free to visit us at -
Learning Services: http://www.deakin.edu.au/learningservices
Exemplars of our work: http://cowan.ls.deakin.edu.au/exemplars/

Regards

Cath Sample
Director
Phosphor Essence

Level 1, 27 Dacre St
PO Box 68755
Newton, Auckland
http://www.phosphor.co.nz
P: +64 9 377 4626
F: +64 9 377 4991
M: 021 748 774

The material in this email is confidential to the addressee and may be protected by legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, please note that you may not use any material in this message nor pass it on to others. If you have received this email in error, please delete it and notify us immediately by telephone or email ([EMAIL PROTECTED]).