Hello!
I'm working on a Mac and I have a movie that contains text castmember, these texts are using accents (French), and I use to copy and paste these texts from a document word into Director, after that I change the parameter of the text in "Other ink" and a check the box "save bitmap". Now these text most of the time are OK on both platform PC and Mac, but one of them that is been created like all the others behave strangely, I mean it's fine on both platform only if I open the movie inside the Director authoring, but on the PC when I lunch the projector is changing all the accents in weird symbols.

Does anyone have an idea of what could be the problem?

Thanks

Teo