Good Afternoon,

Quick question:  I have an popUp menu created with OS Control - attached is
the following call:

on update me, itemIndex, itemString

  sendSprite(pSpriteNumDataInput,#insertAltChar,itemString)
  the keyboardFocusSprite = sprite(pSpriteNumDataInput)

end

Simple stuff.  It basically inserts a character selected from the pop-up
into the specified field.  What I want to do is put focus from the OS
control back onto the field, so they can keep typing without having to
manually reselect the field.  Thoughts on why this doesn't work and what I
need to do to make it work?  I am working on Win 2000/XP, Dir MX.

Many thanks,
.: Craig