Hi Diego,

those things are also called "ComboBox". you have several opportunities:

- you can use an xtra like OSControl (cross-platform) or cXtraComboBox
(win only)
- for windows you can use an activeX control
- you can use an existing imaging lingo solution, like eg. the
ONE-SPRITE POPUP WIDGET by Luke Wigley, which I could send you
- i've created an LDM-combobox which you are welcome to use (most people
don't trust LDMs, but I kind of like them)
- for dmx2004 there is propably a flash component that you can use

valentin