> Here's a stumper for *you*. Why are you doing a
> baFolderExists for the
> folder above the one containing your projector?

Good question. Easy answer. I'm just using it in the message window to
see if any of the combinations I'm trying work.

> What are you trying to do? There might be other ways.

I'm trying to read a file from a folder on the same level as my movie.
E.g.:
MyProgram
  MyCode
    start.dir
  UserData
    users.xml

I simply want to open the users.xml file from start.dir.

I know I could use Sébastien's approach. I figured there was a way to
use @//, though. At this point, I guess I have a solution that works for
my code. It's more an issue of trying to figure out why @// doesn't work
the way I expect.

Cordially,