Ok, first let's clarify a couple of things. First, platform and Director
version?

You say when you click on the button in the Flash movie, you go to
another movie. Do you mean you are going to another Director movie, or

How are you doing the navigation when you click on the button? If you're
going to another Director movie, are you using a callback from Flash?

Cordially,

Kerry Thompson