Thanks
It worked perfectly after I have used the "the stageColor = the stageColor" command, I wander way there is not documentation about this very useful command.

It's not normally something you would ever set (unless you were maybe reproducing the A Clockwork Orange title sequence). Nobody seemed to mention that the cause of the problem was having a DTS Flash sprite. Did it really need to be DTS?