Hello List,

I've got a couple of good sized projects coming up that are going to be huge
mazes of menus. My same old fly-outs and drop downs have served me well for
many years, but I was hoping to dress things up a little bit. Just looking
for suggestions regarding books, websites, scripts, authors, Xtras and other
resources that might offer some some fresh, creative ideas on constructing,
animating and organizing menus. My bag of tricks is running low, I need some
rejunvenation.

I realize that this might also give some of you a chance to promote personal
projects or products which would be great. I've always appreciated the
amazing resources available from the contributors to this list.

Thanks in advance!

Al

Allen Stare
Intense Multimedia, Inc.