-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Greg Lippert
Sent: Tuesday, March 16, 2004 8:37 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: <lingo-l> QuickTime & Director

Hi,

I am working on a Director CD project and I am using an MX version. I
develop on a Mac and movies look great.

On the PC (my end-user machine) the QuickTime is looking strange. It is
displaying noise on playback. These machines are using QuickTime 5.02 vs 6
or 6.5. I encoded the videos with Sorenson 3. Do I need to include a
different QuickTime Asset (version 5). Or is there some other issue someone
knows about.

Thanks,
Greg

[EMAIL PROTECTED]  (Problems, email [EMAIL PROTECTED]). Lingo-L is
for learning and helping with programming Lingo.  Thanks!]