Hi,

QuickTime keeps intermittently crashing my CD program.

I am using Sorenson 3 and Director MX. The PC is running QuickTime 5.

They are fast machines (over 2 ghz with lots of ram).

The videos are direct to stage, no controller and there is nothing behind
them or touching them. They play great just all of a sudden go bad and
crash.

The movies range in length and have cue points. I have done this before
(with different configurations)

Any one know of any bugs?

When I put QuickTime on safe mode in the control panels I have no trouble
but I  can't do that on users machines.

Do I have to load or unload the movies?

The movies contain a cue point to advance the movies whan done. That has
always worked fine in the past. Any advice?

Thanks,
Greg