I'll second that. Excellent quality, and for the price, how can one argue?

On 16 Mar 2004, at 17:40, Anthony W. Fouts, Jr. wrote:

As a side note, the QuickTime Pro upgrade for $29.99 produces some
very nice MPG-4 files. We have been using it to convert DV files to MPG-4
for our Director projects.

macmec ~ [EMAIL PROTECTED] This message was sent from a Macintosh computer. Epitome of creativity.