Why not shoot video and capture still frames from that?

Also, what is the significance of two cameras... stereoscopic textures?

When you mean 'dynamic reflection' do you mean a reflection map that changes over time?

A little more info may be helpful...

Thanks,
~Mathew

Emre Eldemir wrote:
I am trying to capture snapshots from 2 cameras.

Is it possible to update this dynamically as the camera moves as I am trying to use it as a texture for a model to create a dynamic reflection

Thanks.

Emre ELDEMIR