> At 0918 -0400 04/23/2004, Craig Taylor wrote:
> >I have a question with regard to monitoring the progress of a group of
MPEG
> >files being copied from CD to harddrive. ...<snip>...
> >What I would like to do is monitor the number of bytes being copied as a
> >percentage of the total number of bytes to be copied....
>
> Since you already have BuddyAPI, perhaps you could use one of its progress
copying methods: baCopyFileProgress, baCopyXFilesProgress or
baXCopyProgress.

Thanks Jeff.  I think I was a little misleading though.  No problem with the
progress indicator either way, I am more interested in avoiding the repeat
loop to copy the files one at a time.  I have a folder containing about 20
MPG files, but the user only chooses a handful of them to copy.  These
filenames are then placed in a list - paths are determined and stored
earlier on.  Currently, I am using a repeat loop to create a full path for
each individual filename in the list.  Therefore, when I am caught in the
repeat loop pulling one file name at a time to copy, the progress indicator
chokes.  Is there anyway to avoid the repeat loop altogether?

Thanks,
.: Craig