He's probably referring to UDF, which I believe is the standardized data
format for data DVDs. But ISO/Mac formats should work fine as well (on most
computers), and you have to use them if you want a custom hybrid disc.

Charlie Fiskeaux II
Interactive Media Developer
Cre8tive Group
cre8tivegroup.com