Hi list,

There is a Director-online article (Multimedia Handyman section) explaining
what xtras you should include for projector. The article is fine, but it
shows how to determine xtras judging from the assets you have in your .dir
file. But I don't want to bother with the list of possible file formats in
my project. I'd like to know what xtras (all of them that are available
under the Xtras folder in Dir app) are needed for any projector excluding
the authoring ones.
That is, let's say I've got a projector with sw3d, or the other one with
flash media, I wanna all have them excluding authoring ones.

MX04

Thanks a lot in advance
-----------------------

For Kerry Thompson concerning fileIO.
Whether I don't get something in my miserable life or I guess I should have
started learning Flash but this sneaky fileIO won't work. I tried your
approach using the RETURN carriage but it simply gives me this:

http://www.peb965.cv.ua/list_questions/fileIO_issue.htm

See that char before the "Wrong" word? That the consequence of the RETURN
carriage. Anyway thanks for advice. (Pity Zav doesn't see that I'm using
word "advice" in singular, he would have been proud of my knowledge of the
second language in the world).

Cheers

Petro O. Bochan, M.A.
Assistant Professor