Hi Petro,

A few more points to consider: the movieXtraList is a list of Xtras that
Director has determined belong with your movie. Some Lingo will require
certain Xtras too (like bitmap_member.importFileInto("file.png") will
require PNG Import Export Xtra.) that Director cannot tell the Xtra is
required (maybe because it doesn't expect that action to occur at runtime if
your members are not linked externally.)

Also be careful. It may be fixed in 2004, but when I link scripts in
Director MX, the Script Agent Xtra gets added to my movieXtraList. You don't
need that at runtime!

Now, as for the difference between authoring and runtime Xtras, I often see
other Director users including Xtras that are not required at runtime. There
are some keywords in the names of many Authoring Xtras, that are a dead
giveaway. So, if you see Xtras with any of these words, your projector
probably does not need them. They are for Authoring only:

Agent
Auth
Authoring
Dialog