> Wouldn't the problem be the resolution you are printing at?
>
> I mean, if you are using POM to print the director screen,
> you have only
> the number of pixels as the screen size.

I'm using POM, but I'm not printing the screen. I'm setting up a table
and populating it with text.

I'll run some tests. It may work just fine if I set the printer to
high-quality text. TT is vector-based, so it should work.

I think the difficult I ran into was that I was working on Windows, and
Quark was on the Mac. I expected the Russian text to show up on the Mac
(it's just Times New Roman, which has Cyrillic in it, at least on
Windows). Also, I'm not very familiar with Quark, and I don't know if it
has the same font capabilities as Word. I'll have to experiment.

Cordially,

Kerry Thompson