hello list
One of my US customer says that my app(well denominated "Chirapp"...) which is made in
France with a french DIrector, shows all of the menus in correct english, except for
the "Chirapp" menu (blue apple), which still has "Masquer Chirapp", "Masquer les
autres", and "Tout Afficher".
My lingo for the english version is:

menu: @
About Chirapp |About Chirapp
Preferences|MesPreferences
(-
Go to Chirapp.com|gotoChirapp (1)
Go to Chirapp forum|gotoChirapp (2)
(-

I thought  a US OSX would have translated the automatic continuation of that menu
(Mask Chirapp etc.)... but apparently not.
What can I do ?
Thanks.
jean-louis valero