Hello Everyone,
I have recently found an issue on some machines running xp pro and Norton.
When gotoNetPage is used to open a browser and web page it is causing the
projector to crash. Has anyone run into this issue? I couldn't find
information on the Norton site and nothing on macromedia's site. I've used
this command for years with great results only now on a few select machines
this is happening.

One thing though I have found is that when the browser is already open it
doesn't crash the projector and actually works.

--
Clay Atfield
IMPACT COMMUNICATIONS

1138 W. 9th St.