Hi Clay,

Yes, I ran into this problem too with WinXP and Norton.  I am not sure, but
I think it coincided with my upgrading to mx2004.  Once gotoNetPage was
called, the whole thing froze up.  I ended up switching to using DirectOS
xtra to open the page in the default browser, which solved the problem.  I
have been using gotoNetPage since D6, when I first started using it.

Andrew