On Aug 31, 2004, at 10:09 PM, John Waller wrote:

I've looked at the Macromedia website and cannot find any obvious upgrades apart for the Xtras upgrade which I assume will not affect this situation. I have also looked at the Apple website and they have an upgrade to 10.3.5 which I will download sometime when I am at a fast internet connection, but I have no reason to expect that this will fix my problem.

It won't. It is a bug. Sometimes the icons disappear, other times they are assigned the wrong icons. This is pretty well known, but since it is only cosmetic, it is generally ignored. Macromedia knows about it as well.

OSX.3.5
--
Troy
RPSystems, Ltd.