> I am using Director MX (9.0r383) with Mac OS 10.3.4.
>
> When I view the cast in list mode the icons which used to be down the
> left hand side are no longer there. I think this happened when I
> upgraded to OS 10.3 from 10.2 but am not absolutely sure. I can live
> without the icons but they were convenient things to have and I would
> prefer to have them back if I could.

It's a known bug with MX and 10.3. MX was released before 10.3, and
there were some issues. Nothing catastrophic that I've found, but
nagging little things like you noted.

I think the only solution is to upgrade to MX 2004. It's probably worth
it anyway to get the new features like multiple Flash sprites in a
single instance of the Xtra and JavaScript support.

Cordially,

Kerry Thompson