OK, I understand. My problem is that I was pretty sure what I was
testing, and then I got a mail that told me I wasn't. Also the mail
made suggestions on how to improve the overall speed of the code, by
removing the crucial commands, which is contradicting the whole idea
of efficiency testing.

I'm happy you've learned something. I think I will admit that I have
too, as soon as I've calmed down a little...  ;-)

-Andreas