This is my first post, so please bare with me. I'm not Lingo coherent yet.

I've been having problems with my Director movie. When I first load my
shockwave movie that exists in an HTML page, sometimes not all of the
content will load until I rollover known links, then they miraculously pop
into existance. I've used Aftershock to distribute the movies. All of my
images will appear, but not all of my text will appear. Can anyone help????