>>While I am on the subject, can someone please send me a Director 8 Mac
>>stub projector with this startmovie code:

> Gee, when did this list become warez-l?  |:-(

Think about it:

- A legitimate owner of Director for Windows has the right to make a
.dir file.
- A legitimate owner of Director for Mac has the right to make
projectors, and to sell them.
- Unless there's some bloody strange fine print on the contract, I
assume that one can also give away a projector one has made.

I don't see where 'warez' come into it. Yes, Macromedia is being
deprived of some income in the sense that someone doesn't have to go and
buy a seperate Mac version, but I don't see any violation of the law.

Do you?

> Terry

                         Steve