let me try that again:  I SWEAR that a Macromedia technote (or did I just
see it on one of these lists so many times the mantra seemed like something
from Macromedia)(and it's language was pretty clear, so it couldn't have
been on the Macromedia site, could it?) said "You either need to buy
Director for the other Platform or you may be able to get a stub projector
from one of the third party list-servers or web sites."

But now I'm thinking it must have just been said on one of the servers a
lot.  Either way, I wonder why THIS TIME the person gets yelled at but not
in the last 6 months.

roymeo