Could not deliver message (ID=96783).
Local account 'shane.m' is unknown.

The first portion of the original message text follows:

Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2000 09:26:29 -0400 (EDT)
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Lingo-L Digest)
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Lingo-L Digest V1 #1617
Sender: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

[You are receiving the digest version of Lingo-L.  When replying to a
message in this digest, post the response to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and
optionally copy the original poster.  Do NOT include or quote this whole
digest in your reply! You should also change the subject line to reflect
the original subject, and not just say Re: Digest...

To remove yourself from the digest, visit the list maintenance page at
http://www.penworks.com/LUJ/lingo-l.cgi ]

Lingo-L Digest       Friday, September 8 2000       Volume 01 : Number 1617