That's sort of a wide-open question without knowing what your app is like,
but...

1) External media, like digital video and any audio, any linked files must
be runnable on the Mac.

2) Path names are in Mac format (colons : instead of slashes \, and other
variances)

3) MIAWs behave a bit differently in projectors.

4) I think the biggest problem is memory usage on low-end Macs.  Director
is a big resource and memory intensive, and Macs have a terrible
memory-management/multitasking system.  This will change in OS/X, but for
now, some things that run decently on a low-end PC may not run on a low-end
Mac.

5) You will have to burn your CDs on a Mac so as to not trash your Mac files.

6) Any Xtras will have to be Mac-specific.

There are lots more things, of course.  Generally Director ports well to
the Mac (it started on the Mac, actually), but it's not totally transparently.

Good luck!

- Tab