Howdi Friends!
This problem drives me crazy and I´m not understand why. This is the
problem. I have a production whit a several of QT files in and it works
perfect. But, in two of them I been doing some modification and are now
going to save a new projector. I have thrown the old file out from the
director file, put the new one in, put the cuepoints in again, saved the
file in differnet ways... And still it asks for the old file. WHY? There is
something how are connecting them, but what? Did anyone have any tip how to
exterminate the old file?

Thanks, Linda