>Hi, could anyone please take some time to check my simple code? I can't get
>the correct output. I think there must be something wrong with my logic.
>Sorry to waste you gays time. Thanks.

As SP has shown, there are international issues. You can get around
that by using the systemdate().seconds function. This handler works
well:

on getTimer me
   s = systemdate().seconds
   t = "morning"
   if s >= 43200 then t = "afternoon"
   if s >= 64800 then t = "evening"
   if s >= 79200 then t = "night"
   member("Hi").text = "Hi!" &&gName&", Good" && t & "!!!"