Hello again !

I am currenly working on a project and using PDFXtra for the first time, maybe someone
could help me out here!

This is an example of code that works just fine:

PDF_Open(sprite 50, the moviepath & "tjoho.pdf")

Im trying to get this line of code to work:

PDF_Open(sprite 50, the moviepath & getat(gBildspel, gPos))

But i get error messages that implies that director cant find the file. The
getat(gBildspel, gPos) returns "tjoho" but not "tjoho.pdf" as i has to to work
correctly. How do I add ".pdf" at the end...??

It´s kinda hard to explain, but perhaps someone out there use PDFXtra regularly, and
sees my point!

thanx alot !