>Hi Colin,
>
>Well, that simple enough also.:)

This is Kerry again--one of the great things about this list is you get to
see different ways people do things. Both ways work--you'll find the way
that works best for you.

FWIW, Colin is one of our superstars (though certainly not the only one),
and personally, I read all his postings. You'll learn a lot just by reading
as many postings as you can--at first, they may not make sense, but, like
"La Valse," ideas start to coalesce from the mist.

Cordially,
Kerry Thompson
Learning Network