hi everyone,
i have tryed everything to get this drag and drop project to work,
but nothing have been successfull...

here is the problem:

i have a big box on the side that can hold 16 different icon...and on
the other side i have different icon that can be dragged in to the
box...when the user drag a icon into the big box..it pop into place
to the first aviable space (range from 1 to 16)...this box should be
able to scroll also...since it can ONLY display MAX 8 icon at any
given time...

EXAMPLE:
---screen display 8 space where icon can be dropped in
---if user drag and drop not within these box then, it float back to
where it came from
---if user drop into any of these box, it snap into the first aviable box
---if user already have all 8 space filled and dragged another icon
into these box, it'll scroll down to space 9 and 10 and drop it into
9(since it's first aviable)...etc
---user can scroll back to top too see what icon are there...etc

my problem is that i been trying to make it look like it scroll by
setting stuff invisible and visible....it's not working and the
effect is not right....

if anyone know a PLUGIN that can do these effect please let me know
or have a way to help me and get this working...it WOULD be greatly
appriciated....

thank you all
ken