I know that I just asked this a couple days ago, but I'm having some
problems; 'version' seems to ONLY work in the message window, there's no
way of putting a variable in a movie because 'version' is seen as
another, unknown variable. Strange.

Tried 'the environment' in shockwave but I get no info on the shockwave
version other than 192 -- which I don't know what that refers too...

I wanted to have a stub movie check the shockwave version (7 or 8) and go
to an appropriate movie...

 [ graphic design -|- sound design -|- shockwave -|- lingo -|- cdrom  ]