on 6/10/00 7:42 PM, sam at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Thanks for that - looks neat (to be used in the English not the American
> sense)
>
> Apart from that, I realised my gender bender almost as soon as the post had
> gone - tried to correct myself before anyone else did but you beat me to it!
>
> soz for any offence ;-)

No worries for the code. As for the gender faux pas... have you considered
adopting the Straylan (Australian) tradition of referring to everyone as
"mate"? Its non gender specific, and very versatile - perfect for when you
bump into someone who recognises you but you can't remember their name ( you
just say "Maaaaaaa-ate, hows it gawn?")

Luke (post Friday afternoon knockoffs)