Hi Stevon

After you create the Field, put the required text into it, then use
charPosToLoc() to get the position of the last character, then set the
member's rect property to make the field narrower or wider.  You may need to
set your field to a much wider width then what you'll need at first in order
to make sure that the text doesn't wrap lines before taking the
charPostToLoc value.

Sincerely

Mark

Mark R. Jonkman
Mark R. Jonkman Consulting
ADDRESS: 20 Windermere Crt., Guelph, ON, CANADA N1E 3L4
PHONE: 519-837-8509
EMAIL: [EMAIL PROTECTED]