I'm working in 7 at the moment, but although I understand how bitOr works,
most non-CS people probably wouldn't.  I also know I can make my own little
function (that's what I'm doing), but I realized that most languages have
either a trunc/integer pair, or an integer/round pair, and we have neither
- just plain old integer.

Anyway, it's not a huge deal, just one more enhancement...

- Tab