Hi everybody

Here is my probleme.

I have to develop an application for my school.
The subject is basecaly to divide a painting into several parts that a user
can modify.

The aim is that the user will use the tools that i will provide to him to
model those parts in order to build a statue.

So i have to give him the ability to modify some property of the #bitmap
parts to give a render that will simulate a 3D vision.

What property should i give the user the ability to act on and what render
on the screen will the user have ??

Thanks for your help

--
Thierry Cheminade
Etudiant Mastere Multimédia Hypermédia de l'Ensba et de l'Enst