I ran a test on the MAC side, I did not run into this issue.  Splash Screen
came up after clicking projector, and then project ran as normal.  No
clicking on splash screen.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On
Behalf Of mike
Sent: Friday, October 20, 2000 10:25 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: <lingo-l> splash screen

Hi (dir8 nt/mac /proj.)
There was a post during the week re
dir 8 putting up a bmp when you load a projector
if it has the same name.

I think the post mentioned that the folder the bmp was in
was left on  the screen covering up the .exe file and you had to click
to remove it which is no good really.?  I checked it out and..yep... got
exactly the
same result with the stray folder on screen.

 I contacted MM to see if they could offer any advice but they could not

reproduce the error.

If anyone has a mo. could they give it a try, (the mac version needs a
pict rather than a bmp) according to the post.

All you need to do is to make sure that the bmp and proj are in the same

folder and named the same video.exe video.bmp

thanks
mike