At 1:00 PM -0700 7/19/01, Kerry Thompson wrote:
>Hello all--
>
>Another shoulda-known-this question.
>
>There is a way of getting a projector to show a splash screen
>immediately while the program loads in the background. I thought it
>was just putting a bitmap in the projector's directory with the same
>name as the projector, but that doesn't seem to work.
>
>Yep--checked the docs, didn't find anything, and it looks like the
>achives are down.

hi Kerry -
its undoc-ed but it works. On the PC it needs to be a bmp on the Mac
a pct (use the extensions)

There is a confirmed problem however with it on Win2000 (or NT, I
forget) where the directory the projector is launched from comes to
the front. I've seen it myself on a current project- may try
something with MasterApp to correct it- otherwise it works.

     Roy Pardi                [EMAIL PROTECTED]