Hello John;

A new and updated V12 Help file will be available by next
week from our download page. Presently, there is none.

Additional sources of help:

The V12-DBE Online Manual:
http://www.integration.qc.ca/products/v12director/usermanual

V12-L [our listserv]:
http://www.integration.qc.ca/products/v12director/list

and Support:
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Good luck with your experiments and feel free to contact me
with any additional questions or comments you might have....

Enjoy your day;
-Warren.

PS: See [any of] you at TAAC starting tommorrow!?