At 09:14 AM 10/25/00, Kerry Thompson wrote:
>Sorry, no. The system date format depends on the user's system settings.

But according to the docs, "...returns the current date in a standard date
format and can be used in conjunction with other date operations for
international and cross- platform date manipulation." I know it returns the
same info on my English-based OS regardless of my settings, anyway.

Are you sure you're not thinking of 'the date' or 'the long date'?

Then again, there's always Buddy API to the rescue.

--
Mark A. Boyd
Keep-On-Learnin' :)