I'm getting an error of -3 when I'm trying to setup an xtra to download
if needed. Up to now I've been serving it from my own site, but am now
moving it to be served from a clients site. It seems that the url is
correct though....

any idea what the -3 error is WITHIN the app (ie, just when I'm clicking
'download if needed'...)?

...actually, I copied and pasted the url for the xtra to a browser, added
a ppc extension and it started to download.

Could it be the way Director grabs the xtra when you check 'download if
needed'? Is it NOT using http, perhaps ftp?

 [ graphic design -|- sound design -|- shockwave -|- lingo -|- cdrom  ]