>Also, are you behind a firewall, or using a proxy server?

No, but in a way, what would be the difference? If I can go to a browser,
type in the url and get the file, or the directory and see the files, why
would director return errors? I thought there might be a
misstype/invisible character, but copy and paste works fine....

I just had my client re-upp the file as binary (although he claims he did
already) and I'll check that, but here's the xtrainfo:

; Beatnik Xtra by Beatnik Inc.
; http://www.beatnik.com/
[#namePPC:"Beatnik Xtra", #nameW32:"Beatnik Xtra.x32",
#package:"http://www.dj-hurricane.com/Hurricane9000/xtras/BeatnikXtra",
#info:"http://www.beatnik.com/to/?xtra-lite-shockwave"]
;
;

 [ graphic design -|- sound design -|- shockwave -|- lingo -|- cdrom  ]