At 15:16 27.10.2000 +0000, Ambalack Team wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I need to open the default email application (like you can with a
>gotoNetPage "mailto:..."), but already with some "content"..
>
>I can set the "to" address, the subject line and all that, but not the
>content.. Is this possible?
>
>I don't want any fancy xtra that will allow me to send emails: just open
>the default email application.
>
>If this could be done without xtras or with a free one..
>
>Thanks in advance,
>
>  Rui Dantas

How to try this and why it will only work for parts of your audience can be
found in zac's articel at:

http://www.director-online.com/accessArticle.cfm?id=477

One of the things you don't want, though not an xtra, can be tested and
downloaded from

http://www.lingo.de/shockmail.htm

best regards
daniel plaenitz