hi to everybody....
i'll try to explain my troubles in my weird english....

i'm creating a 12 tracks cd audio + 1 cd rom track (PC - MAC).
there are links between the parts (i click on a button in the cd rom------>
plays a track audio). i have to use cd pro xtra, because i can't play an
audio track (on MAC) in another way;
if the projector is on the HD there are no problems.... everything goes
well.
i do the CD: first, i "write" the audio session, then i write the ISO/ibrid
session... i use Adaptec Toast 4.2.
PC: there are some little problems (for example, in a PC the first instance
creation of the xtra doesn't work, in another one i can't see some of the
graphic cast members).

MAC: the links between cd rom and audio track don't work.

Any advice for me?

ciao a tutti