Roberto Briozzo wrote
> hi to everybody....
> i'll try to explain my troubles in my weird english....

Ciao Roberto,
Me dispiache, parlo solo un poco Lygonese*, and my English isn't much better
either.

> i'm creating a 12 tracks cd audio + 1 cd rom track (PC - MAC).
> if the projector is on the HD there are no problems.... everything goes
> well.
Part of the problem is that CDs are not very good at reading material from
different parts of the disk at the same time. So if you are streaming audio
from the disk, and trying to access the disk for the projector at the same
time, there may be problems getting data.

> i do the CD: first, i "write" the audio session, then i write the ISO/ibrid
> session... i use Adaptec Toast 4.2.
> PC: there are some little problems (for example, in a PC the first instance
> creation of the xtra doesn't work, in another one i can't see some of the
> graphic cast members).

Alora, is the Xtra embedded in the projector, or stored in an Xtras folder?
If its embedded, director needs to unpack the director and copy it to a
temporary location somewhere on your hard disk (because it cannot write to a
CD). Its better to have all your Xtras in an "Xtras" folder next to the
Projector, even when you are installing the end product onto the user's hard
disk (it will make the projector launch much quicker as well).

Hope this helps,

Luca

*"Lygonese" = Italiano dialect from Melbourne, Australia

Mecca Medialight Pty Ltd

Mecca Medialight:                       Medialight Sound Studio:
111 Moor Street                         1 Bakehouse Lane
Fitzroy, Vic. 3065                      North Fitzroy, Vic. 3068
Tel +613 9416 2033                      Tel +613 9416 2033
Fax +613 9416 2055                      Fax +613 9416 2055

http://www.medialight.com.au