I am a rookie Lingo user and may have gotten in over my head.

I would like to collect some information from text fields, write to a .txt,
and email this through the users default email program.  I don't see a line
of Lingo that finds the default email application (like "getNetPage" finds
the default browser.)  Could somebody help me get started with this train of
thought or something equal that might make more sense?!

Thanks,

Brett, KC
[EMAIL PROTECTED]