You should be able to call a handler with a keydown script on the field of
choice. It would be your choice whether it's a sprite script or a cast
script. Something like:

on keyDown
    yourSearchHandler()
    pass
end keyDown

That should give you the effect your a are looking for if I understand the
question.  I hope the search handler is fast or this could slow down the
program.

ALVIN GO wrote:

> Hi All!
>
> I already have the search script.  Problem is, I can't
> figure out where it should go.
> It should be this way... The users enters something in
> a field control and as he/she types, another field is
> updated showing a match or the closest one of what is
> entered.
> In the meantime I just let the user finish typing,
> after which user must click a "GO" button to get some
> results. Anyone?

> Thousands of Stores.  Millions of Products.  All in one Place.
> http://shopping.yahoo.com/

---
Peter Tierney
Digital Publications Team Manager